Posts by Gappers

Sunday 20 February 2011

When you're a professional pirate... you don't have to wear a suit- Susie

"I will know my call despite my faults and despite my growing fears... I'll know my name as it's called again... to live my life as it's meant to be"- Mumford & Sons
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNy8llTLvuA )



We are all chosen and we are all called to be living sacrifices. Our sacrifice is to live! To be free to live life in all its fullness. Maybe not the life we would choose and we won't be in control, but the creator of the entire universe, who knows you and loves you, has chosen it and is in control.
Costly grace- the price Jesus paid was massive and we need to respond to that grace with all that we have. But I think the cost was massive because we are worth so much. We are worth so much to God. If we live by cheap grace, not only are we disregarding Jesus, we're disregarding ourselves. We have such purpose and strength, not on our own, but with God. We are called to live such huge lives, maybe not from the world's point of view, but this world isn't going to last. And we know the Truth.



We are resurrection people who already have the victory.



Romans 12: 1-2
Matthew 10: 39
John 16: 33

No comments:

Post a Comment